Monday, June 10, 2013

Haydee's 20month Update

Since I hadn't written in a while I decided I should write an update on my little fatty..

Haydee is now 20 months, I really cant believe there's only 4 more months till shes 2! You really don't realize that time is passing you by until its a couple of months later..As a mom Ive realized that you need to acknowledge all the little things in life and to enjoy as much as you can.

Shes conquered so many milestones..

Sitting, crawling, walking, running, and now jumping. Or at least trying to jump, she doesn't really get off the ground much.

Getting her first tooth to now having a whole mouth full of them. 16 to be exact. Even though Ive noticed her hands in her mouth a lot lately so I think her 2nd pair of molars might be starting to pop out.

From cooing to babbling to full on words. She is a parrot! Repeating everything you say so I already need to becareful around her. Not to brag or anything (even though every parent does, its just our nature) I think she talks a lot more then other kids her age, she'll just make me look bad in front of people when I want to show her off because shes shy, but don't let her fool you, shes a smart cookie. She loves to sing! Some of her favorites are twinkle twinkle, the happy birthday song, the alphabet song, and some of her Disney show songs. She can count to 5. She'll say 1 & 2 normal, whisper 3 & 4, and shout 5! My little genius baby, not sure who she gets it from lol..

Shes in the process of potty training, which will be in another post..

My favorite thing would have to be her little personality. She is just tooo funny. I cant stay mad at her past a minute. The things she says, and howw she says it with the facial expressions she uses is just too much. She uses her eyes and face so much when she communicates shes like a little old person. If she doesn't become the first female president she'll for sure become an actor.

As I'm typing this I turn around to catch a glimpse of her sleeping next to me and theres just something about her sleeping face that is just soo beautiful to me, I cant explain it. Maybe its that shes always running around all day that I hardly get to really just stare at her and take everything in. It takes me back to when she was just a newborn and all we would do was just lay in bed and stare at each other...if there was only a way to pause time..


Until next time,
Your favorite Mommy! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment