Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Play Room


For the past year and a half since I came to my moms house me and haydee have been stuck in a tiny room together. A double bed. A changing table turned into a library which is really a clutter collectable. A dresser. A small desk with my computer. A toy chest and a bunch of other toys around the floor.

As much as I clean my room (which would prob only be once a week) it still never seems cleaned...

Right next to my room is the office and since I got here I've been wanting that to be Haydees room. I guess after having a bunch of her stuff around the house they finally realized it was time for her to have a room of her own haha

So this weekend me and my mom did some organizing...or more like throwing away. Threw away a bunch of old towels and linens. Threw away a bunch of old "important files" that aren't so important anymore. Got rid of a filing cabinet and moved the couch downstairs.

With all that extra space in the office now we were able to move a few things into the office from my room. Soo in went the toy chest and in went her library.. All we have left that doesn't belong is the big computer desk and the computer itself.


When we were done we told her that it was her room and she started crying saying no! I said she was going to be a big girl and sleep there soon and again she said noo! That she sleeps with mama in the other room. Haha... We then said that it will just be her play room for now. She lovess playing in her new play room!


I cant wait till I finally am able to decorate the whole room. I have sooo many ideas!

Until next time,
Your favorite Mommy! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment